Get a new life and way of existence by embracing the beauty of Yoga in your schedule while getting trained under Shwaasa Guru’s brilliance. Attend our Yoga Classes in Bangalore to become healthy and ailment-free and to rule out any chance of uneasiness in your living style.
The Yoga classes in Bangalore are conducted with the aim to save the modern life from falling prey to the inconvenient situations of a city lifestyle. Along with the physical health, we aim to refine the mental abilities as well.
• Know about the ancient science of Yoga along with its types and roles in maintaining the complete wellbeing.
• Become aware of Yoga’s various asanas and the health benefits attached to these.
• To include the Yoga asanas in your life, learn how to practice and get benefits from those.
• Refinement of asanas and the body postures to avoid injuries during the practice along with the basic education of Adjustment and Alignment.
• The classes begin with a quiet exercise of breath Yoga known as Pranayama.
• Understand the ideal way of practicing Pranayama to avail its complete benefits.
• Significant time is specified for Meditation to brings stability in the mind and serenity in the life.
• Education of the poses that help relax and restore such as Balasana, Savasana, etc.
• Study of Chair Yoga so that Yoga continues to help you even during unseemly hours.
• Practical education of Ayurveda, including its meaning and principles to lead a sattvic lifestyle.
• A Building of a strong and athletic body to keep yourself away from the diseases.
• Concentration and confidence boosting with regular practice of Yoga.
• Tips and suggestions on a perfect daily routine and the ideal way of practicing Yoga.
• One-to-one interaction with the teacher on various issues.
108F, MLA Layout, RMV 2nd Stage, Bhoopasandra, Near Bhoopasandra Bus-stand, Bangalore.
For more information about our course and fee details, kindly contact us at [email protected] or +91 8884612008
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is an established Yoga school in India and the leader of Indian Yoga community. The Yoga center was started by honorable Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru, who believes in the tremendous power of breathing as the source of life. Following the noble thoughts of Guru Ji, the Yoga center aspires to make this society healthy and competent. Among the many programs organized by the prominent Yoga Institute, Daily Yoga classes, Himalayan Yoga retreat, and Yoga TTC are primary. The gala celebration on the eve of International Yoga Day by the Bangalore-headquartered Yoga school attracts huge media attention nationally and internationally.
Sign up to The Connection newsletter and stay in the loop.