In its 2nd year the Smart Tech Healthcare is one among the most dedicated conferences aimed at streamlining new horizons of technology in healthcare which provides a common platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with digital health trends in the evolving industry. Today, our health care system has changed dramatically but it’s still too difficult for families in rural India to find quality, affordable health care. The consumer health technologies — apps, telemedicine, wearables, self-diagnosis tools — which has the potential to strengthen the patient-physician connection and improve health outcomes in all sorts of technology-enabled ways, that’s the opportunity to learn, discuss the new trends in this summit.
With the success of the first annual Smart Tech Healthcare focused of redefining healthcare with IT & more than 250 attendees, 45 speakers, 9 supporting associations. The 2nd Annual Smart Tech Healthcare 2017 which will take place on 23rd & 24th November 2017 at JW Marriott, Bangalore, India, is projected to be even big with more than 350 attendees will be the most diverse gathering of public sector, health and technology industry leaders working at the intersection of innovative product and service development, research, business and policy throughout the world. Building thought leadership across the ecosystem, this year’s conference focuses on an increasingly business & consumer oriented, technology-enabled and collaborative approach to improving digital health.
Here are the topics of discussion:
* Storytelling in a Digital Age: Transforming healthcare 2030 with IT
* Blockchain as an enabler of countrywide interoperability
* Redesigning Healthcare: the future of Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
* The future for Technology Enabled Care: How the industry realises the opportunities
* Revolutionizing the Internet of Health & Medical Things
* Interoperability in the Post-EHR era
* Payer-Provider Collaboration on Data: The Leading Edge.
* In-depth analysis of today’s megatrends (VR, tele-everything, Robotics, wearables, digital therapies).
* Deeper Dive: Understanding the Emerging Threats.
* Population Health Strategies: Improved outcomes and care coordination.
For more details please visit: www.exploreexhibitions.com/healthcare or contact [email protected] / +91 7022871384
Health Informatics, Telehealth, Business Intelligence, AI & Robotics, EHRS, Interoperability, Data Integration, Entrepreneurship & Venture Investment, Cyber Security, IOHT, Blockchain, Transforming healthcare, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data
Sign up to The Connection newsletter and stay in the loop.