Join Bipin Baloni, one of the most popular Indian Yoga masters to quench your thirst for a deeper knowledge of Ashtanga Vinyasa. Attain the higher level of Ashtanga Yoga with Ashtanga Yoga Secondary Series Training in India. Go in search of the truths of life along with exploring the hidden layers of Yoga in the country of its birth.
The secondary series of Ashtanga Yoga is a 3-week program that will acquaint you with the core of Ashtanga Yoga. It is designed for all those practitioners who have completed the primary level training or are teaching Yoga for some time now. The principal aim of the event is to make the students confident enough in their practice and life.
• Get acquainted with the various steps related to Ashtanga Vinyasa. Practice them with utter perfection.
• Practice the Ashtanga Vinyasa in the Mysore style.
• Get intensive knowledge of the philosophies of ancient Yoga and implement these in the life to become an ideal yogi.
• Practice the breathing art of Pranayama for the advancement of the body health and channelization of the pranic force through the mind, body, and soul.
• Indulge in deeper Meditation practice to attain a higher level of yogic knowledge. In reawakening of the soul, Meditation plays an important role.
• Advance your Yoga asanas with the intense knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment tricks and techniques.
• Practice and training of Yoga Nidra to attain the much-needed state of relaxation after every practice session.
• Attend the spiritual discourse of Satsang, talks on Sankhya Yoga, bandhas, and mudras.
• Practice the art of body cleansing, Shat Kriyas- Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Uddiyana Bandha, etc. The practice will rejuvenate you enormously
• Important life-related lessons from Bipin Baloni on the art of leading a healthy and happy life.
Fee and Location:
• Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala
• Rishikesh: Jonk Village, Near Laxman Jhula, Swargashram, Rishikesh.
• The training fee for the program is USD 750.
• On a prior notice, we would be happy to organize food and accommodation for you.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is an experienced and renowned Yoga expert in India. He is known for his mastery over the ancient forms of Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Ashtanga Yoga. Yogi Bipin attained his knowledge from various Gurus in India. During his youth age, he joined the ashram of Yogi Mahesh and made him his lifetime Guru. He has been teaching Yoga for over 7 years while starting Rishikul Foundation in Rishikesh. A strong and confident man, Yogarishi Bipin is dedicated to making his students expert in the art of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. He organizes three levels of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Hatha Yoga in India and Nepal.
Sign up to The Connection newsletter and stay in the loop.