Putting the final step on the holistic path of Yoga, discover the advanced intricacies of Yoga during the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. Enjoy the majestic monsoon of North India while undergoing a precise training under Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga masters in the sunny month of June 2019.
Event Description: The 300 Hour program is a month-long training aimed to help you become a highly-skilled Yogi and be able to preach the same to the world. The training event promises to offer a Yoga Alliance recognized certification after the successful completion.
• Advanced series of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, two of the purest Yoga forms.
• Knowledge of the yogic teachings as mentioned in ancient Yoga texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
• Advanced training of Yoga in relation to the human body structure and functions to understand the effects and outcomes of the science in detail.
• Correction of the Yoga poses to the finest layers with the implementation of Adjustment and Alignment theories.
• Breath-based training of Pranayama to help you become aware of the vibrant energy of the pranic force.
• Delve into the spiritual aspect of Yoga by practicing Meditation to acquire a greater concentration power.
• Get acquainted with the healing science of Ayurveda and know about its health benefits.
• Walking on the yogic path, learn how to interact with students and manage a Yoga class with self-practice under Rishikul Yogshala’s time-served teachers.
• Shat Kriyas and Mantra Chanting practice for the purification of the mind and body.
• Introduction to Yoga’s fun aspect with Laughter Yoga classes.
• Witness the majestic natural and divine beauty of Rishikesh by visiting various important sites.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikesh is a beautiful spiritual domain surrounded by immense natural beauties. The Himalayas’ amazing greenery assorted with the ultimate quietness of the river Ganges, the holy spirit, each of these make the Yoga capital a magnificent place for the practice of the art. Enjoy an assortment of extremely delicious meal options that are wholly vegetarian. We serve three-time meals, prepared by our accomplished chefs with utter love and care. The sattvic nature of our food keeps proper care of the health and well-being of our students. Our ashram is located amidst the spectacular panorama of the Himalayas near the Ganges which can be glimpsed from our well-furnished rooms through the large glass windows. The alluring weather can be experienced sitting on the private balcony attached to each room.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
Address: Jonk Village, Swargashram, Near Ram Jhula, Rishikesh.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the finest-level of Yoga institutes on the globe. The Yoga Alliance registered school is a great sponsor of ancient Yoga and is on a mission to spread the traditional teachings of Yoga across the globe. The highly knowledgeable teachers of the Yogshala are known for their friendly and genial way of dealing with the students. The Yoga school organizes various Yoga courses in India, Thailand, Iran, Nepal, Vietnam, and Mozambique. Some of the most prominent programs of the Rishikul-headquartered school are Yoga Teacher Training Certifications, Yoga and Meditation retreat, Pranayama retreat, Mindfulness Retreat, and Ayurveda Retreat.
Sign up to The Connection newsletter and stay in the loop.